Realizing return on your IT investment by aligning technology innovation with your business objectives.
As your company competes in today’s marketplace, you need to be confident that you’re making the right business decisions, especially when it comes to information technology.
But staffing for a full IT department with an internal CIO can be expensive for many organizations – Fortunately, there’s a simpler, more cost-efficient way.
Apex provides Virtual CIO(VCIO) services that give you the strategic planning and guidance you need to make critical business decisions.
Call (800) 310-2739 or email us at email@example.com for
Our VCIO is a high-level advisor and strategic asset to companies who value their information technology. They set the direction – from enterprise security to regulatory compliance to mobile devices, our VCIO is able to deliver expertise you can depend on.
Included with our Managed Services, you can trust that your VCIO will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of your business and your technology to ensure they work together to achieve the same goals.
- Showcase extensive experience and expertise in the areas of strategic planning and execution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management within the organization.
- Maintain the ability to manage the entire spectrum of information technology operations.
- Create a 3-5-year information technology budget to allow for effective business planning.
- Become a key member of your management team. They will attend monthly management meetings and provide board meeting participation.
Our VCIO will also consult on, manage, and oversee the following important business initiatives:
- Security – including business continuity, disaster recovery, and compliance
- Vendor sourcing and management
- Help desk support, problem escalation and resolution
- IT purchasing and fulfilment
- Project oversight