Social Networking websites are usually associated with consumer services such asMySpace and Facebook. But did you know that there are literally dozens of social networking websites out there specifically targeted toward businesses?InsideCRM.com’s editors have compiled a list of the top “50 Social Sites That Every Business Needs a Presence on” which is available online at their website.
This list is divided into five categories:
- Social-Media or Social-Bookmarking Sites, which allow users to share their favorite websites or track and vote upon various online articles and resources.
- Professional networking sites, which allow networking among organizations and individuals for business purposes.
- Niche sites, which target a specific community of users in a particular industry, profession, or with specific shared interests.
- General social media sites, which have business applications such as the popular Twitter service.
- Job sites, which are geared towards recruitment and talent management.
Head out to InsideCRM.com to find out more.
- Social Networking And Your Business (smtusa.com)
- Social Networking and Technical Communicators | On the Write Road (jonggunlee.tistory.com)
- B2B Social Media: Got Your Toe Wet, Now It’s Time to Swim (socialmediatoday.com)