Total Support you can depend on all for a flat-rate monthly price.
There’s a lot more to information technology than simply researching, procuring, installing, and configuring systems.
In order to support your goals and objectives, you need to make sure that you’re constantly monitoring, maintaining, and managing your information technology to keep it functioning at peak performance.
That’s why Apex offers our Total Support plans that make your information technology headaches go away
Let our experienced team help you:
- Focus on running the business, and not the technology
- Reduce operating costs
- Spend less time, money, and energy dealing with technology issues
- Minimize downtime and staff disruption
- Increase operational efficiency
- Have peace of mind from knowing that the network is monitored 24/7/365
- Gain cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
Apex provides Total Support plans that encompass all of your information technology needs; all for a flat-rate monthly fee that’s easy to budget.
Managed IT Services is a way for businesses to eliminate problems before they ever occur, manage their IT budgets better, and create a solid long-term partnership with an IT firm that is protecting one of their most important assets… their data.
We work hard to act as an extension of your team – getting a thorough understanding of your business and thinking proactively about information technology to help you take your company from where you are, to where you want to be. Our Total Support plans offer a comprehensive suite of services that include:
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting using Best in Class Tools
- Email & SPAM Protection
- Server and Workstation Patching
- Management of Router & Firewall rules
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Network Administration
- Onsite and Remote Helpdesk Support
- Security Services
- Preventative Maintenance
- Virtual CIO (VCIO) Services
- Virus Prevention, Response, Quarantine & Removal
- Technology Planning, Budgeting and IT Management
A well maintained, proactively serviced computer network will always run better than the alternative. With proactive network monitoring, patch management, and desktop optimization performed on a regular basis, you will notice a tremendous difference in operations… and you will reap the benefits of preventing fires, rather than fighting them.