Cutting costs, enhancing scalability, and maintaining business continuity are all benefits of Cloud Services.
Does the Cloud make sense for your organization?
The cloud is used to enable access to data and applications over the Internet, as opposed to traditional on premise solutions. Essentially, the cloud is the delivery of on-demand computing resources – all on a pay-as-you-go basis where you’re only paying for what you actually use.
You’ve heard a lot about the cloud, but what are the benefits of leveraging cloud services?
- Reduced costs by commissioning resources as you need them.
- Greater collaboration as you’re able to communicate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and enhance your everyday business processes.
- Enhanced scalability as you’re able to quickly scale up and down as your operations and/or storage needs change.
- Rapid recovery when disaster strikes as everything is backed up and protected in a secure offsite location.
Apex offers cloud services that fit your unique needs, budget, and compliance requirements.
Contact us at (530) 248-1000 or email us at email@example.com to discover more about our cloud services.
Our experienced team can help you to determine whether various cloud-based solutions are the right choice for your business. Let us help develop a thoughtful approach tailored to your organization’s needs.
Some examples of cloud solutions we offer:
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 gives you all the benefits of your most loved applications – with the added advantage of anytime, anywhere access:
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime with automated backups for quick recovery.
- Scale to your unique needs with as many – or as few – users as you need.
- Access to emails, calendars, contacts, and files from any device or location.
The Guard (for Healthcare)
The Guard is a simple, yet complete solution that helps you achieve, illustrate and maintain HIPAA compliance. Say goodbye to the out dated “white binder” and be prepared for a HIPAA audit while making sure you’re compliant at all times:
- Complete assessments to identify gaps.
- Manage staff members training and attestation.
- Create remediation plans, policies, and procedures.
- Business Associate tracking and management.
Digital Umbrella makes it simple to backup and restore critical servers and workstations in the event of a disaster or system failure:
- Fully protect files, folders, applications or entire systems.
- Encryption is used for data at rest and in transit to fully secure confidential information and maintain compliance with data retention policies and regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, FINRA, GLBA and others.
- Achieve the business continuity you need. Failed servers can be brought up and running on a local appliance within minutes or spun up in the cloud during disasters that affect your site.
- No more changing tapes or manually rotating backup copies off-site.
Virtual Desktops provide your organization anytime, anywhere access to vital business applications:
- Boost mobility for your staff as they’re able to log into their desktops and access information/applications anywhere.
- Gain flexibility to grow and scale your infrastructure as needed based on evolving requirements.
- Stay protected with comprehensive security measures as desktops are hosted in state-of-the-art data centers with backup power, cooling, scalable internet bandwidth and more.
Industry Specific Solutions
Quickly implement and benefit from the many industry specific cloud solutions without having to install and maintain the technology in your organization. Our team can help determine how your business can benefit from the right cloud services.