Office Moves & Wiring
Behind every reliable network, you’ll find good cabling
Moving offices-or even organizing an existing one-involves countless potentially stressful details. If you’re in the middle of such a project, you have much more to think about than your company’s IT system.
That’s where Apex comes in. Our team excels in the design and installation of structured cabling solutions for both data and voice networks. No matter the scope of your project, we offer the following cabling products and services:
- Low Maintenance Telephone Patch Panels
- Cabling Diagrams and As-Built Docs
- Certification and Cabling Audits
- CAT5 CAT6 Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- BICSI Certified Cabling Standards
- Siemon, Panduit, Leviton and Molex Brands
- New Construction or Existing Offices
Cabling is just one component of your company’s technology system-all of which must be moved with minimum downtime and disruption. To make sure your office move is a success, we also offer the following services:
- Quick and efficient network moves
- Coordination of Internet and phone service cutover
- Safe server, workstation and printer moves
- Email and website transfers
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Redding, Shasta County, Anderson, Red Bluff, Chico, Shasta Lake, Tehama County, Siskiyou County, Cottonwood, Gerber, Weaverville, Eureka, Arcata, Trinity County, Mt. Shasta and Lassen County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Redding Computer Support, Shasta County Backup and Data Recovery, Anderson IT Consulting, Red Bluff Cloud Computing, Chico Virtualization, Shasta Lake Email and Spam Protection, and Tehama County Network Services.