Services & Solutions
Technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, Apex Technology Management has a solution for you.
At Apex, we believe you get what you pay for. That’s why we are committed to providing nothing but the best in premium IT Services and Solutions that are designed, created and implemented with you in mind.
With IT products and services from Apex, you get:
- Managed Services – 24/7 service with a predictable monthly payment
- Business Continuity Planning – disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- IT Consulting – you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Security – expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions
- On Demand Services – pay-as-you-go professional IT services
- Cloud Services – scalable, customized, mobile and cost-effective
- Virtualization – improve performance and consolidate resources
- Email / Spam Protection – stop SPAM and store your emails safely
- Hosted Solutions – harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology
- Industry Solutions – specialized IT for your field of industry
Solutions from Apex Technology Management are quick and easy to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Redding, Shasta County, Anderson, Red Bluff, Chico, Shasta Lake, Tehama County, Siskiyou County, Cottonwood, Gerber, Weaverville, Eureka, Arcata, Trinity County, Mt. Shasta and Lassen County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Redding Computer Support, Shasta County Backup and Data Recovery, Anderson IT Consulting, Red Bluff Cloud Computing, Chico Virtualization, Shasta Lake Email and Spam Protection, and Tehama County Network Services.